Job Title: Business Development Executive
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
• Demonstrating/presenting products.
• Responsible for coordinating with the existing clients of the company and maintaining accurate records.
• Updating clients about the changes in product and new product launch.
• Meeting the existing clients.
• Solving the problem and queries of existing clients.
• Searching for new clients and establishing new business.
• Ability to interact and acquire new clients (colleges) through business development activities and maintain existing clients.
• Coordination with various stakeholders.
• Contacting potential clients via email/ phone to establish rapport and setup meetings.
• Organizing sales visits.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• Reviewing sales performance.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Need to Travel.
• Decent Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
• Basic knowledge of the Education industry and its current events.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management.
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MBA/Any Degree
Send your profile to email@example.com